Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Meme

Graphic borrowed from A New Dark Age Is Dawning

I don't usually play games like this. But Raven tagged me, so here goes....






Things I would like for Christmas:

1) The best of times with my extended family and my friends.

2) A dusting of snow.

3) A dishwasher.

Things I don’t want for Christmas:

1) Calendars. I have several already.

2) Anything for the kitchen, except aforementioned dishwasher.

3) Toiletry items, especially those for bathing.

Apologies, but I hereby tag Brooke, Mr. Beamish, Nanc, Warren, and Elmer's Brother. According to the directions I received from Raven, each of you should tag five others in the comments at their blogs.

Other commenters can play, too, in the comments section here.

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 12/22/2006 11:52:00 AM  

|