Sunday, May 20, 2007

Springtime For Infidels & Caption Contest

I'm still busy, but as I mentioned before, I am posting from time to time and attempting some unusual material, including some of the photos I've taken. Forthwith, here is one of those personal postings:

(Click on the photos to enlarge them)

I took this photo (unedited) a few weeks ago. This azalea bush sits very near our front porch and is over six feet in height. Don't ask me why it grew so well. I didn't do a think for it except water it. In the spring, the azalea, the wisteria, and the black locust all bloom at the same time, providing a delicate scent to the breezes.

"But, AOW," you ask, "why did you mention infidels in the title of this posting? Springtime comes for all."

Yes, but at this house...



LOL!

What caption would you give the above photo? Or maybe you'd like to compose a little story or poem to go with the photo.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 5/20/2007 06:53:00 AM  

|