Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Syncretism

Definition:
Syncretism consists of the attempt to reconcile disparate or contradictory beliefs, often while melding practices of various schools of thought. The term may refer to attempts to merge and analogize several originally discrete traditions, especially in the theology and mythology of religion, and thus assert an underlying unity
Excerpt from "Pray to Allah, Dutch Bishop Suggests," an August 14, 2007 article from Catholic World News (emphases mine):
Amsterdam, Aug. 14, 2007 (CWNews.com) - A Dutch Catholic bishop has suggested that Christians should refer to God as "Allah" to promote better relations with Muslims.

Bishop Martinus "Tiny" Muskens of Breda told the "Network" television show that "God doesn't really care how we address Him."

Pointing out that "Allah" is a term already used by Christians who speak Arabic, Bishop Muskens said that humans are needlessly divided over such terminology. God, the bishop said, is above such "bickering."

The Dutch bishop admitted that his suggestion was not likely to gain widespread acceptance. But he predicted that within a century or two, Dutch Catholics would be addressing prayers to "Allah."...
Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs has also blogged about the above. Her commentary:
If this don't beat all. This is an enormous victory for Islam. Notice how this dhimmi has the audacity to suggest all religions speak to G-d allah.

[...]

...Christians stand up!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: "Allah is not my God, and Muhammad the Pedophile is not my prophet." Can I have my fatwa now?

Don't be a dhimmi, Bishop (and other interfaithers). Sing along with me, as if you mean it:
They tried to tell me
my religion was wrong.

They tried to tell me
to follow Islam.

They said their "Prophet"
was a righteous dude,

But I found out
none of their words were true.

I read the Qur'an
and I read the Hadith,

And the sickness of Mohammed
was apparent to me.

He justified perversion
in the name of Allah,

When he married a girl
too young for a bra.

She was playing with dolls
when the "Prophet" came.

Her childhood was stolen
in Allah's name.

Aisha was nine
when he took her to bed.

Don’t tell me that fool's
not sick in the head.

I ain’'t gonna follow no child molester, sex offender, Prophet pretender.
I ain’'t gonna follow no child molester! Islam's not for me!
Islam's not for me!


The sickness of
the Islamic mind,

Has caused some mullas
to be blind.

To justify their "Prophet"
they will justify sin,

So the sins of the "Prophet"
are repeated again.

All over the world
in Islamic states,

Nine year old girls
suffer cruel fate,

Sold into marriage
to twisted men,

And Aisha’s sad story
is repeated again.

I ain't gonna follow no child molester, sex offender, Prophet pretender.
I ain't gonna follow no child molester! Islam's not for me!
Islam's not for me!


Do you care about women
all over the world?

Do you care about those
little girls?

Better stand up and fight
for human rights,

Speak out against
the laws of Islam!

I ain't gonna follow no child molester, sex offender, Prophet pretender.
I ain't gonna follow no child molester! Islam's not for me!
Islam's not for me!
Islam's not for me!


Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 8/15/2007 02:10:00 PM  

|