Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What A Nice Surprise!

Today, I came home from work to find that Joy, one of my dearest friends and a parent with whom I go way back (1980?), had left a comment at one of Raven's posts:
Joy says
Hi, I am a friend of Always on Watch. Loved your pictures. I am forwarding your pics to my daughter who lives in Europe. I bet she will want to go to the islands before she comes home. Thanks. Don’t you just love Always? She taught both my daughters in a Christian school and she changed my youngest daughter’s life - the one in Europe. She “turned her around” in school - simply with understanding her, giving her responsibility, and trusting her with the responsibility. Enjoyed your pictures. Joy

September 16th, 2007 #
Moments such as these give a teacher so much encouragement and a sense of fulfillment.

Thanks, Joy! Your kind words mean a lot.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 9/18/2007 05:15:00 PM  

|