Tuesday, October 02, 2007

FEATURED QUESTION: Just For Fun

Note: Now that classes have resumed for the new term, I've decided to go to FEATURED QUESTION instead of QUESTION OF THE WEEK. Featured Questions will appear at intervals of my own choosing, no more than once a week and probably more infrequently.

(Each "Featured Question," an idea which I gleaned from A Republic If You Can Keep It, will remain toward the top of the blog until the next question appears. The previous Questions are HERE and HERE. Please scroll down for recent postings)

Except for my seasonal allergies to goldenrod and to mold, I love this time of year. The cerulean-blue sky, the nip in the air, the fall flowers, the changing colors of the leaves, the chorus of crickets before the first hard freeze, the availability of fresh apples — everything autumn except the traffic congestion heading west for Skyline Drive.


Now for a little, albeit unscientific, quiz about the fall season and your personality. CLICK HERE to take the quiz. My results are below in the continuation of this posting.

You Are Apple Cider

Smooth and comforting. But downright nasty when cold.


Well, I DO love apple cider with cinnamon. Maybe there's some accuracy to the quiz after all!

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 10/02/2007 03:00:00 AM  

|