Thursday, January 24, 2008

OWEEEE — Again and Again! (Updated & Bumped)

Plans last week at the doctor's office included another round of injections, this time of a different type called Prolotherapy.
-------------
Prolotherapy offers the only possible cure for sacroiliac dysfunction, with which I've been plagued for nearly three years.

My doctor cannot predict how much pain I might suffer as a result of the injections, which will need to be repeated at intervals of two to sixteen weeks. Barring a coma, I'll still be cohosting The Gathering Storm Radio Show on Friday, January 18. Otherwise, my presence in the blogosphere may be curtailed for a while if the doctor agrees that I should begin the injections tomorrow.

Update: I had the eight injections on January 16 and am feeling a bit worse than I expected. Posting will be light for at least a few more days than I had originally planned for. Nevertheless, I am managing to post as I am able to. Scroll down for the latest postings.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 1/24/2008 11:59:00 PM  

|