Thursday, March 20, 2008

Obama The Hypocrite (With Addendum)

Barack Hussein Obama is not only inconsistent. He is a hypocrite. Via this posting by Reliapundit at THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS:
April 11, 2007 -- "I understand MSNBC has suspended Mr. Imus," Obama told ABC News, "but I would also say that there's nobody on my staff who would still be working for me if they made a comment like that about anybody of any ethnic group. And I would hope that NBC ends up having that same attitude."

Primary source: ABC News

ABC News also points out the following: Obama was the first in the Presidential campaign to call for the firing of Don Imus.

Here's a thought. Maybe Three Dog Night's "Liar" should be Obama's new theme music:



YouTube Link

VIDEO ADDENDUM (about 5 minutes in length): Obama and the New Black Panther Party



(Hat-tip to Infidel Bloggers Alliance for the second of the above videos)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 3/20/2008 10:52:00 AM  

|