Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Laid Low For A Few Days (Bumped & Updated)

Despite our best efforts to the contrary, Mr. AOW has managed to give me the miserable cold he had last week. I'll be spending most of my online time visiting other sites for the next few days.

When I come down with a cold, my attention span is short, and I spend some time at YouTube. My sense of humor also gets quirky.

Below the fold, you can check out two "Islamic miracles" I found yesterday. If you're cynical about such miracles, set down your beverage before proceeding.

The bird from "Night's Plutonian shore" cries out for Allah:



YouTube link

Now for some bovine bellowing:



YouTube link

So, what do you hear coming from the rooftops and the barnyard in your neighborhood?

UPDATE: Still feeling miserable! I may be laid low for longer than I originally foresaw when I posted the above on Monday. Nonetheless, I have an essay by Martel Sobiesky queued up for tomorrow.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 8/13/2008 08:17:00 AM  

|