Tuesday, September 23, 2008

About Sarah Palin


I like her. I could list a whole raft of reasons.

But I don't have to make my own list. Last week, I found this list over at Voice of the Pacific, citing an article at Pajamas Media. Therefore, I don't have to come up with a list of my own.

Excerpt:
...* Yes, Sarah Palin’s acceptance speech was written by a speechwriter. Duh. No, none of Obama’s, McCain’s, nor Biden’s speeches were impromptu off the cuff things either.

* Yes, she did put the governor’s plane on eBay. No, that’s not how it was finally sold. Yes, McCain did say it wrong. Bad McCain.

* No, Sarah Palin doesn’t have such control of Alaskans that people are afraid to say bad things about her. (What, are you nuts?...)...
Go read the whole thing. You might learn a few things you didn't already know!

Jackie Mason, in his typical style, on Sarah Palin and the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party (hat-tip to Z):



Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 9/23/2008 11:00:00 AM  

|