Monday, September 07, 2009

FEATURED COMMENT: Suggested Responses To BHO's National Address To Schoolchildren

Last week, I this about BHO's upcoming speech, broadcast live on C-SPAN and the White House web site.

Commenter MJB, one of my homeschool students, opined as follows:

If some of the students who are forced to do this are educated enough, they can have some fun with the questions. Like, "What do you think it takes to be President?"

Let me see. A minority candidate, the racism argument, propaganda, and a truckload of money.

"What do you think he will say to you?"

Hmmmm. I usually can't construe meanings to much of what he says, but I can say this. It should be riddled with "Um"'s and "Uh"'s.

"What new ideas and actions is the President challenging me to think about?"

I heard Marxism, socialized medicine, nationalization of industries, saving the pathetic, helpless earth, and something about Change We Can Believe In.

"What would you like to tell the President?"

Hehehe. A lot of things.
XxXMJBXxX | 09.02.09 - 10:13 am
Note:As of today, FEATURED COMMENT is a new motif for this blog and will appear on a regular basis. Intervals of regularity will be at the blog owner's discretion.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 9/07/2009 07:00:00 PM  

|