Monday, October 13, 2008

Blog Talk Radio Silences No Compromise When It Comes to Being Right (with addendum)


October 13, 2008


Read this and weep. Full information from Tracy of No Compromise When It Comes to Being Right below the fold:
Dear Listeners,

I scheduled a show with Attorney Phil Berg who has filed a lawsuit against Barack Obama for not being a US Citizen therefore he is an illegal alien.

My show was terminated at the beginning of the show. Why? The BTR assistant Director of Customer Relations, Shannon Dingee-Kramer stated that my show was, "racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, unreasonably violent, threatening, intimidating or harassing; 2. contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage BlogTalkRadio or any other person;

In other words, those who claim to be for free speech are afraid of it when they see it. It might offend someone and that's far more important to protect than the American Principle of exercising the flow of speech in the arena of public ideas.

So I am officially off the air until further notice thanks to the Obamunists and Islamists who support him!

I want to thank all of you for your faithfulness to my growing show.

Kindest regards,

Tracy
Additional information HERE.

2008: The Year of Silencing the Voices - as I've been squawking about since the first of the year.

The video about the law suit Phil Berg is bringing:



Addendum: Tracy told her story on the October 16, 2008 edition of VOICES OF FREEDOM. KFNX did not interrupt or censor the show! Listen to Tracy speak on the air, on terrestrial radio. She was interviewed during the first 30 minutes of the show.

Addendum: Tracy has continued posting on what happened to her Blog Talk Radio show and the aftermath. Please visit this site for updates. Excerpt from her posting of October 18, 2008:
If you have been reading this blog lately then you are fully aware of the fact that I was discriminated against at Blog Talk Radio because the Content of my speech apparently was not acceptable. Truth be told, I really don’t know what the issue was for BTR to shut down my site, but I think it’s safe to assume it was my Content because of the guest I was interviewing at the time I was violated. He has filed a federal lawsuit against Barack Hussein Obama, and the young girl who shut me down is an Obama supporter, so, you figure it out.

In the midst of all of the support I have been getting from all over the blog-o-sphere, I have also gotten some very evil comments which I have deleted off this site because they epitomize the definition of sexism, and bigotry not to mention low level education, and communication skills. I call them sons of Belial!

I want to talk about these disgusting comments from a logical viewpoint for a few minutes....
Go HERE to read the rest of the essay.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 10/13/2008 11:00:00 PM  

|