Friday, November 14, 2008

Weekly Blog Talk Radio: November 14 — Rosine Ghawji (UPDATED AND BUMPED!)

CLICK ON "CONTINUE READING," AND SCROLL TOWARD THE END FOR THE UPDATE!

Listen to The Gathering Storm Radio Show, which WC and I cohost. The show broadcasts live every Friday beginning at noon, Pacific Time.

The call-in number is (646) 915-9870.

Callers welcome!

Friday, November 14 (60 minutes): Our guest, beginning at the top of the hour, is Rosine Ghawji, who unknowingly married and had two children with a man who, through his family and acquaintances, was involved in international terrorism.
------
Listen to the November 14, 2008 edition of The Gathering Storm Radio Show, live or later, by CLICKING HERE.

UPCOMING SHOWS
November 21: Robert Spencer
November 28: Warren and Hanther
December 5: Mohammed Abdul
December 12: Dave Gaubatz
December 19: Alec Rawls

UPDATE, EXACTLY AS I POSTED IT THIS AFTERNOON AT INFIDEL BLOGGERS ALLIANCE:

Do you know her name? Maybe, maybe not. If not, please read this and this for background.

On this edition of The Gathering Storm Radio Show on Blog Talk Radio, WC and I interviewed this brave lady, who unknowingly married and had two children with a man who, through his family and acquaintances, was involved in international terrorism.

I thought I was prepared to hear what she had to say. I wasn't. I kept having to turn off my mic so as to prevent my gasps from going out over the air.

If you're the type that likes to put a face to a voice, watch the following 2007 videos, both of which cover some, but not all, of the same material that WC and I discussed with Rosine on The Gathering Storm:






Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 11/14/2008 01:00:00 AM  

|