Friday, January 16, 2009

Please Help Blogger Mark Alexander!

(This post stuck here for several days)


In Mark's own words,
via Infidel Bloggers Alliance:

For one whole week now, I have been unable to update my blog, A New Dark Age Is Dawning: It has been ‘frozen’ for further investigation because Blogger fears that my blog is a “spam blog”.

You will know that it certainly is no such thing.

I have given my blog my all. It will be devastating for me if I shall no longer be able to continue with my weblog after having done so much work on it to-date.

May I therefore request that all of you help me to continue with my blogspot by emailing Blogger (use the email address help@blogger.com), protesting that the blogspot be ‘unfrozen’ and allowed to continue.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mark Alexander
Sometimes Blogger erroneously identifies a genuine blog as a spam site. Such glitches are not unusual, and following only a few days of investigation, the site is restored to full functionality. But Mark's site has been inaccessible for him to post on for well over a week now!

If Blogger continues to block his site from posting, Blogger's policy is to delete the site within a short time.

This situation could happen to any one of us at any time. It is critical that we support each other so that we can maintain our freedom of speech through Blogger.

Once again, the email to contact is help@blogger.com, and Mark's site is
http://librabunda.blogspot.com.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 1/16/2009 10:59:00 PM  

|