Saturday, March 21, 2009

Best Rant I've Read In A Long Time



At this post, at Our World As We See It.

A few excerpts, in no particular order:

I’m tired of being told that I have to “spread the wealth around” to people who don’t have my work ethic. But rather sit around in their lazy chair’s playing video games. Or spending their welfare money on lottery tickets. I’m tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy or stupid to earn it, but who would rather steal it.

***********************

I’m tired of being told that Islam is a “Religion of Peace,” when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family “honor;” of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren’t “believers;” of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for “adultery;” of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur’an and Shari’a law tells them to. And who else would cut off peoples arms or heads for what we would sentence them to 30 days for.

***********************

I’m tired of being told I must have “tolerance for other cultures” we must let Saudi Arabia use our oil money to fund mosques and madrassa Islamic schools to preach hate in America, while no American group is allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia to teach love and tolerance. We must let the Muslims build the “foot baths” in our airports and baseball stadiums, and in our schools where we can’t even say the pledge of allegiance any longer.

***********************

I’m tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate, but rather take the word of Al Gore who is a raving lunatic. . My carbon footprint is about 5% of Al Gore’s, and I’m green enough for me.

***********************

I’m tired of a news media that thinks Bush’s fund-raising and inaugural expenses were obscene, but that think Obama’s, at triple the cost, were wonderful. That thinks Bush exercising daily was a waste of presidential time, but Obama exercising is a great example for the public to control weight and stress, that picked over every line of Bush’s military records, but never demanded that Kerry release his, that slammed Sarah Palin with two years as governor for being too inexperienced for VP, but touted Obama with three years as senator and who voted “present” 90 percent of his time there as potentially the best president ever.
Read it all.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 3/21/2009 07:23:00 AM  

|