Friday, August 15, 2008

Fiddler On The Roof A Zionist Plot?


This graphic depicts how I've been spending the past several days.

Enough is enough! I see the doctor today.

Prior to my falling ill with this cold from hell, or whatever this malady is, I had done some posting over at THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS. The following is drawn from one of those postings:
-------
Who knew? One of my favorite musicals has a hidden message, according to the following Moslem propaganda:




YouTube link

Moslem anti-Semitic paranoia and hatred are astounding and have been going on for fourteen centuries. In short, anything and everything not supporting the cause of the "oppressed" Pseudostinians are a Zionist plot.

Next thing you know, "Sunrise, Sunset" will be deemed offensive to Moslems and banned from Muzak.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 8/15/2008 09:33:00 AM  

|