Friday, June 29, 2007

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Lifestyle

(Each "Question of the Week," an idea which I gleaned from A Republic If You Can Keep It, will remain toward the top of the blog until the next question appears. The previous Questions of the Week are HERE. Please scroll down for recent postings)

This time of year, many are planning their annual vacation, or if they're lucky, they have already taken their annual vacation. At the end of this summer, Mr. AOW and I are planning to visit friends when we take our annual road trip. We can hardly wait!
---------------------------------------
But in addition to visiting friends for vacation, many of us have "a dream vacation." Mine is to return to the Hawaiian Islands, where I've vacationed twice before, albeit back in the mid-1980s. If I won the lottery tomorrow, it's off to Hawaii I'd go, with particular attention to Maui! Afterwards, I'd spend a month in Australia, a place I've never visited. After that, I'd head for the ruins at Machu Picchu.




QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What is your dream vacation?

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 6/29/2007 11:00:00 PM  

|