Friday, October 19, 2007

FEATURED QUESTION: Just for Fun

Note: Now that classes have resumed for the new term, I've decided to go to FEATURED QUESTION instead of QUESTION OF THE WEEK. Featured Questions will appear at intervals of my own choosing, no more than once a week and probably more infrequently.

(Each "Featured Question," an idea which I gleaned from A Republic If You Can Keep It, will remain toward the top of the blog until the next question appears. The previous Questions are HERE and HERE. Please scroll down for recent postings)

I'm a sucker for those silly, online quizzes. HERE is another one: "How Scary Are You?" My results are in the continuation of this post:

You Are Scary

You even scare scary people sometimes!




FEATURED QUESTION: How did you rate on this silly quiz?

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 10/19/2007 11:30:00 PM  

|