Thursday, October 16, 2008

Coming Soon: Review Of David Horowitz's Speech

Yesterday afternoon, Mr. AOW and I drove over two hours to the main campus of UVA in Charlottesville to hear David Horowitz speak on why he turned conservative and the current threat of Islamofascism.
-------
Mr. AOW usually doesn't attend such events. But the opposition to Mr. Horowitz's message and the man's phenomenal speaking ability held Mr. AOW in his front-row seat. That's saying something! For my part, I was able to speak briefly to Mr. Horowitz before Mr. AOW and I left for the journey back to Northern Virginia.

Mr. Horowitz's speech last night was part of this year's Islamofascism Awareness Week. More information HERE, including but not limited to other presentations by various speakers participating in Islamofascism Awareness Week.

I work a full schedule today, including co-hosting VOICES OF FREEDOM on KFNX. Having taken copious notes last night, I'll write a review of Mr. Horowitz's speech in the next few days.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 10/16/2008 07:15:00 AM  

|