Friday, March 27, 2009

FEATURED QUESTION: Politics

I've been overwhelmed recently with the Herculean task of seeking and obtaining private health-insurance coverage. I'll spare my readers the details of that quest, other than to say that I've been approved for coverage nearly a month ago but am waiting for the effective date of the policy to be entered into the company's system. Why entering the required data, all submitted weeks ago, is taking so long remains a mystery.
---------
As a result of having to spend long hours on hold and engaged in heated telephone conversations with the aforementioned health-insurance company, I've been unable to make blog rounds or to do more than keep a cursory eye on the news. That said, I notice that most broadcasts I've recently seen on television are those of BHO's speechifying. Just this morning, within two hours, he was twice on the screen presenting something or other.


Is it my imagination or is BHO on that television screen more than any previous American President? If the latter, why is he constantly in front of the broadcast media?

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 3/27/2009 10:00:00 AM  

|