Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Coming Soon: The Filthy Blog Cootie Bug

I've been tagged by Hoosier Army Mom and by Revere Rides Again.

This week, I'm inordinately busy with the end-of-year homeschoolers' pageant, averaging grades, and getting a car window fixed. I hope that I can get the window fixed this week, anyway. I absolutely must get all the school matters done!
---------
For this particular meme, I am supposed to come up with eight random thoughts or factoids about myself to share with my blog readers. Should be fun! I'm also supposed to pass the bug along to three other bloggers, but I typically no longer tag others.

Until I get around to coming up with my eight random thoughts or factoids (working on a list as I have time to do so), you can check out Hoosier Army Mom's revelations, as well as those of some at Infidel Bloggers Alliance. Pastorius's is a hoot!

I hope to have my posting ready by this coming weekend.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 5/26/2009 12:01:00 AM  

|