Friday, October 09, 2009

D.C. Jihadist Or Merely A Lunatic?

Due to Mr. AOW's illness, I haven't been keeping up with the news as much as I usually do. I have no idea how much the story below has been covered elsewhere.

From this posting at Jihad Watch:


At Jihad Watch, Robert Spencer makes the following comment:
The fact that mosques were included will no doubt be used to "prove" that Ahamed Ali is just a garden-variety lunatic, and not an Islamic jihadist. And he may indeed be a lunatic and not a jihadist. But with the numerous incidents of violence against mosques in Iraq and elsewhere, perpetrated by Muslims of opposing sects, the fact that his notebook contained diagrams of mosques doesn't indicate anything conclusive.
Question for my readers: How much coverage has the story received?

From what I can glean, a federal investigation is ongoing.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 10/09/2009 08:14:00 AM  

|