Monday, December 21, 2009

To My Faithful Commenters

And even to the occasional ones.

You will note that Always On Watch has a new commenting system.

I had no choice but to upgrade to this new system called Echo as Haloscan was converting over on January 2. Had I not upgraded and paid an annual fee, all previous Haloscan comments would have been lost forever!

This new commenting system does allow for various kinds of sign-ins. After much frustrating trial and error, I found that signing in via Blogger enabled my avatar.

If any of you commenters are having difficulty navigating this new system of comments, please let me know. I do enjoy conversing with you and don't wish you to be discouraged from commenting merely because the system of comments here has changed.

If you find that you cannot post your questions in the comments section, my email addy is available toward the top of the right sidebar.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 12/21/2009 05:30:00 PM  

|