Monday, February 22, 2010

The Issue Largely Ignored By Both Left And Right

(Click directly on the image below to enlarge it)



Part One of the video footage:



Additional video forthcoming.

Personally, I am particularly looking forward to the video of the speech by Simon Deng, whose speech was so riveting that I could barely take notes. Until the video is available, please read this 2005 speech by Simon Deng so as to get an idea of what he had to say.

Read a little bit about my time at FDI below the fold....
--------
Last Friday, February 19, 2010, I managed to attend the launch of the Freedom Defense Initiative at CPAC 2010, but find that I don't have time to do my own write-up, other than to say that I managed to run into and converse with Culturist John. Later in the day, I sat down over lunch for a few minutes with Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer before having to head for home to help TMW tend to Mr. AOW, who was not having a good day. TMW was going to attend the event with me, but decided to stay home with Mr. AOW. And it's a good thing she did!

This article at NewsReal (via this posting at Jihad Watch) provides a good summary of the event.

Additional reading on the Freedom Defense Initiative

And Atlas Shrugs has lots of photos.

Of course, my having a day out on Friday, followed one day later by another day out (this second time with both Mr. AOW and TMW to visit the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, where we explored this exhibit of blue diamonds), means that I have some catch-up to do here at home and with grading papers. Blogging and making blog rounds will be catch-as-catch-can for a few days.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 2/22/2010 04:00:00 AM  

|