Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This Week's Dose Of Outrage

Due to out-of-town company, hauling Mr. AOW to post-stroke neuro physical therapy, and work obligations, I've been on the web very little for over a week or even had time to read the daily newspaper. But I simply must make mention of the following from the Washington Post on May 24, 2010, pointing out that BHO will not be at Arlington Cemetery on Memorial Day this year to place a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier:

...On Monday, Obama will make remarks at the Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery, south of Chicago - missing the usual tradition of presidents speaking at Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day....
I'm thoroughly disgusted with BHO as commander-in-chief in the above willful act of his disrepecting our military, especially as my young cousin will shortly be shipping out, to put his life on the line.

BHO reaches out to the Islamic world, but refuses to attend Arlington Cemetery on Memorial Day? What kind of American President is THAT? Especially when we are at war!

I've never said the following before about any President of the United States, but I will say it now: I will not call the present occupant of the Oval Office my President.

I don't usually cite Michael Savage, but I will this time:




Labels: , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 5/26/2010 04:49:00 PM  

|