Saturday, May 22, 2010

Islamic Terror Threat At Logans Warning

The text of the threat, left in a comment thread can be read HERE, following Everybody Draw Mohammed Day on May 20. Warning! Vile language!

Christopher of Logans Warning forwarded the threat and the IP address to the FBI.

What is it with Moslems and CARTOONS?

Um, never mind. They simply must rush to aid of their pedophile prophet if they even PERCEIVE ridicule.

I say: Ridicule MTP all the more. Heh.

A little personal anecdote below the fold.

Way back when, when I was ranting on and on about the threat of Islam, Mr. AOW looked at me as if I had three heads. Then, when I told him about the Motoons, he said, "Shouldn't insult a person's religion." Mr. AOW's tune changed when Moslems broke out into a cartoonifada, at which point Mr. AOW said, incredulously, "Over a bunch of CARTOONS? Get over it!"

My point: The more ruckus that Moslems raise over CARTOONS, the quicker the general population of the West will wake up.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 5/22/2010 06:35:00 AM  

|