Monday, June 14, 2010

Blog News: Mr. AOW

Several friends and frequenters of this web site and of The Gathering Storm Radio Show have been asking me how Mr. AOW is doing with his recovery from his brain hemorrhage of September 15.

Thank you for your interest and concern!

I have shared some snippets about Mr. AOW's present condition here and there in comments. However, because of work obligations and caregiving burdens, I have not formally posted on the topic since March 29.


Now that classes for this school term have concluded, I am working on a post detailing the situation here in this household. I plan to post the update this week.

For now, let me say that Mr. AOW and I are going through the most difficult time of our lives together. Indeed, a year ago, when we celebrated our thirty-seventh wedding anniversary on June 17, 2009, little did we know the situation we would be facing a mere three months later when Mr. AOW suffered his stroke.

The life we are living now is not the life we had planned.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 6/14/2010 07:00:00 PM  

|