Friday, August 27, 2010

Frustration!

While Verizon had me knocked offline yesterday and the day before, I spent a lot of time updating my record keeping, specifically, logging into Quicken medical bills and the like.

Believe me, keeping track of Mr. AOW's medical bills and medical miles is a Herculean task.

When I attempted to back up the financial data, no dice! Neither of my DVD/CD rewritable-drives would back up the information! I did print hard copies, just in case the entire Quicken program crashes.

Later today, after The Gathering Storm Radio Show, I'll haul in my desktop tower to a local repair shop. Being without that computer tower will consign me completely to my laptop, which hasn't been running well at all of late. Browser crashes like you wouldn't believe!

I won't fall completely silent here. I hope.

And I do have a few posts queued up to auto post.

But I may not be around as much as usual.

Please stand by.

Note to any of my students reading this post: Don't get your hopes up that I won't be ready for classes in September. I did all my start-up prep last week. **wink**

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 8/27/2010 06:21:00 AM  

|