Sunday, October 10, 2010

Computer Woes

I can't begin to tell you all the troubles I've been having the past few weeks! I actually dread turning on either of my computers and logging onto the Internet.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled various programs and have run various utilities, sometimes with improvement and sometimes to no avail.

The situation is maddening!

I think that part of the problem is my DSL connection speed, which has been inconsistent over the past several weeks.

That part of the problem should be remediated on October 25, when Verizon arrives to install FIOS.

At least, I hope that FIOS corrects the problems with connection speed.

Meanwhile, I'm limping along with blogging the best that I can manage with my grueling schedule of working and caregiving Mr. AOW.

Anyway, if I haven't been visiting your blog as regularly as usual, the reason is that I can't!

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 10/10/2010 07:57:00 AM  

|