Monday, November 29, 2010

This Site Has Moved

Please go HERE, then update your blogroll to the new URL.

Comments here are now closed.

I'm moving my site because I'm fed up with the Echo comments system, and Blogger and Echo don't offer a way to divest this site of the Echo system. In addition, Echo has increased its subscription service by over %1000! I refuse to pay that much money for a comments system that is giving me problems.

I have transferred over the following recently-published posts: "Meanwhile In New Jersey," "What Next From The Department Of Homeland Security?," and "Quantitative Easing Explained (Video)."

Apologies to all those commenters whose words here may be lost because I will be discontinuing my license with Echo comments next month.

Thanks to Warren his help in accomplishing this move.

[END OF THIS POSTING]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 11/29/2010 10:19:00 AM  

|