Monday, February 26, 2007

February 26, 1993

How many remember what happened on February 26 fourteen years ago?


Excerpt from The Beak Speaks:
I was on hand and in the WTC on February 26, 1993. I was on my way to buy theatre tickeds at the discount booth at the WTC. Obviously, I wasn't able to purchase those tickets. However, the notion that the facility had been bombed never dawned on me. I had believed that an accident had happened in the Path Station or an underground power plant. I found out that the WTC had been bombed when coworkers told me. They greeted my arrival with astonishment as if they had seen a ghost. All the local radio was knocked out but via the radio I heard the news.
More at The Beak Speaks.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 2/26/2007 08:26:00 AM  

|