Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer Break (Addendum, 8/23)

I haven't gone anywhere, and I'm not abandoning this site. I still plan to make a few blog rounds, keep up with current events on a limited basis, and perhaps occasionally post at Infidel Bloggers Alliance and THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS. In addition, you can watch the top of my sidebar for my "Tweets."

Of course, I will still be co-hosting The Gathering Storm Radio Show, even if am not posting weekly promos for the show.

And who knows? Maybe I'll find time to update my photos site.

I'm taking some time off simply need to accomplish some outside-the-blogsophere tasks: lesson plans, doctors' appointments, swimming, practice the piano, catching up on housekeeping, tend to some pressing personal matters, do some pleasure reading, etc. See Shelfari on my sidebar to see what I'm currently reading.

Some listening and view pleasure below the fold. Not political!
Spotted at Social Sense, below is George Gershwin's "Summertime" to accompany masterful photographs:



A much needed break to soothe the body and soul.

Addendum, 8/23: I'm fighting a nasty case of strep. Today is the sixth day of antibiotics and only now do I have even the slightest bit of energy and stamina. I will resume posting when I feel better.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 8/19/2009 11:00:00 PM  

|