Monday, May 03, 2010

A Brief, Intermittent Pause

(This post, published on May 3, stuck here for a while)

I was going to put up an I'm-fed-up-with-blogging-and-I-quit announcement.

After all, I've got a lot to do besides blogging: work, housekeeping, cooking, and caregiving Mr. AOW, including transporting him to outpatient therapy twice a week. Furthermore, other bloggers are posting regularly on the topics which interest me and doing a better job than I can do right now.

Besides, preaching to the choir and cataloging all the negative events and trends grow soooooo weary.

Then, I saw the following video and changed my mind about going to live under a rock (hat tip to Mustang of Social Sense):


Posting here will pause for a time as I have students' research papers coming in on May 4 and out-of-town company arriving on May 17. A few weeks later, the 2009-2010 school term ends, resulting in a lot of work to complete before the final day arrives.

But I have decided not to abandon blogging at this point.

I will continue to "tweet" (I HATE that word!) at the top of the sidebar and to read the web as time allows. And I will continue to check comments here at my primary web site.

Thanks for your understanding as this blog takes a brief pause, which may be broken. So, scroll down.

In the meantime, remember the words of Samuel Adams:
It does not take a majority to prevail...but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting the brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.


Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 5/03/2010 11:30:00 PM  

|