Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back To School

Classes resume today. This 2010-2011 school term, I am teaching ten courses to groups of homeschoolers, many of those courses earning high-school credit. Courses this year include literature, composition, grammar, public speaking/policy debate, foreign language, and American Government. I also have private-tutoring sessions on the schedule. I have increased my work load as Mr. AOW is much improved now.
-----------
Posting may be lighter than usual until I settle into the schedule for this term. I will try to continue with Twitter updates on the sidebar. I don't know how valuable tweeting is per se, but Twitter serves as a convenient place to store banks of articles.

As time allows, I will make blog rounds even though I'm not posting regularly at my own site.

Meanwhile, I have several recent posts below.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 9/14/2010 04:00:00 AM  

|