Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Computers And I





The woes are getting fewer and weaker, but I'm still having them.





This commercial sums up my agony over the past several weeks:



If only Travelers Insurance could do something about ALL of my woes, including but not limited to my never-ending computer woes!

Anyway, a homeschool dad has graciously been helping me with my laptop, the computer in the worse shape (as compared to my desktop). He's installing Ubuntu, so I'll have to learn a new interface.

Warren has been helping me with my desktop: teaching me how to disable unwanted toolbars, trimming down the applications running on start up, etc. But now that I've installed AVG 2011, that program is having some kind of conflict with my firewall. **sigh**

As the song in the video says, "Trouble, trouble, trouble" and "Worry, worry, worry."

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 11/14/2010 04:00:00 AM  

|