Thursday, July 09, 2009

An Unusual Post

Unusual, in that I typically don't construct my posts in this manner or style....

Yesterday, I posted the following at Infidel Bloggers Alliance:



I found the above HERE at Geeez!, in her post entitled "What Makes an American?"

I'm sick and tired of BHO's overt and implied apologies for America. He is not standing up for the principles upon which our nation was founded.

--------------------
Today, I stopped by to check on the comments and found this gem left by Avenging Apostate (bio sketch):
All I can say to this is, "ARGH!!!!!! %!@$ *%&@@!!!!

I am sorry but were the Americans that voted him in doped up when they went to the polling stations because only retards would vote for an impotent wuss like him! (I am sorry but this was just too much for me!)
Interesting that someone from outside the United States can clearly see what so many Americans apparently refuse to see. Heh.

I admit that I laughed out loud when I read Avenging Apostate's comment.

But, really, the situation that America is in right now is not funny — not in the least. The Obamanation is a tragedy for all of us.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch @ 7/09/2009 06:55:00 AM  

|